Each double room has:
- two single beds (boxsprings and mattresses)
- mattress pads
- two desks
- two chairs
- two desk lamps
- two chests of drawers
- one working telephone jack
- two working Ethernet ports
In addition, each residence hall has at least one microwave and toaster available for common use. Washers and dryers are also available in each residence.
Items prohibited from residences halls include:
- three-quarter or full-size refrigerators (only refrigerators less than 4 cubic feet in size are permitted)
- halogen lights
- lava lamps
- electric ovens or grills
- portable heaters
- microwave ovens
- any item forbidden in the Hillsdale College Residence Regulations
Daily housekeeping services are provided in all residence halls by the College's housekeeping staff. All public areas, hallways and toilet bowls are cleaned daily.
Rooms are swept, sinks and showers are cleaned two times weekly, or more if time allows. Personal items should be off the floor and cleared from sink. Specific requests can be made in writing and left on housekeeping door.